I was in charge of our YW/YM joint activity this last Tuesday. We decided to play Human Foosball. Similar to the table game, players are lined up in rows and can only move left and right to kick the ball back and forth. I didn't get more than these two pictures because I was too busy referring and throwing the ball back in when it went out of bounds.
The kids tried to follow the rules but they were definitely a little loose. It was too crazy to try and be completely strict. It also took a while before the first goal was scored. The balls were so light that one kick sent them mostly soaring over heads than between feet. (Notice the second ball in the upper left corner of the picture below.) Things moved faster when we introduced the second ball.
Overall, I think it went well and most of the kids had fun. If anyone wants the rules and set up info, let me know and I can email them to you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment