Saturday, November 6, 2010

Craft Fair Snowflakes

Today I participated in the craft fair to raise money for the women's shelter. As most of you know, I crocheted snowflakes to sell.

The event was in my friend's yard from 8am - 2pm. I expected a lot more traffic, but despite the slowness, we still earned approx. $1,000 (final total is still being calculated). Not bad, huh?
I took a total of 54 snowflakes and sold 37 of them. Most of them were sold for $3 and a few of them for $2 at the end. Total = $100. Hurray! I also get to count it as one of my Personal Progress projects. Double hurray!! It was a nice event to contribute to.










3 comments:

Char said...

Those are really cute! You should send one my way ;) Great job on selling so many of them!

Raber Family said...

Do you remember cutting out all those snowflakes in college? These look so much neater! You'll have to teach me. I still want to learn to "tat".....don't know if that is correct.

Tasha said...

Ha ha! I sure do!