Monday, July 21, 2008

Visiting the Oregon Howards

Following my visit in San Francisco/San Ramon I drove up to Central Point, OR to visit my brother Deven and his family, Sara and Owen, and had a great week with them. On Wednesday we all joined Deven on a business trip to Newport, OR, 4 hours from home. While Deven was at his appointment Sara, Owen and I walked up and down a touristy section of the docks.

Owen had a great time walking the entire length of this boardwalk. He didn't want any help and thought it was quite funny to try and make a run for the street, thinking he was going to outsmart his Auntie Tasha.

Later Sara went for a run on the beach and Deven played with Owen in the pool. Owen slowly relaxed in the water and eventually found it fun to splash his daddy. He also found it quite funny to dip his finger way under the water and then present it to his daddy to lick the water off.



The next morning Owen was a perfect angel the whole way home. He slept for about 45 minutes and then just quietly relaxed the rest of the way, with hardly a peep.


Friday afternoon Sara, Owen and I went to the park with the Moms Group. (Token picture of me to prove I was there.)









Saturday we went to the petting zoo. The ducks were the favorite.
Don't you all wish you were this flexible?
And now I'm back home and seriously missing Oregon. Thanks for all the fun Howards!

1 comments:

Alisa said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Gotta love trips to visit the family!