Sunday I drove from Camarillo to South San Francisco on a business trip. Tonight after I was done with work I took the BART into downtown San Francisco and met up with my nephew Justin and his wife, Julia, my niece Shantel and her husband, Aaron and niece Brittni. We met and walked around Chinatown for a while and Aaron bought a few things for the Chinese class he's teaching next year. Then we crowded into Justin's car to find a place to eat. We settled on Thai food and used the GPS to find a place. After Aaron called and was satisfied that they would be a good place to eat (amusing us all as he spoke Thai) we went in search of it. It turns out the restaurant was not in a nice part of town at all. But, the restaurant seemed decent so Justin grudgingly left his car and we went to eat. Dinner was very good and we were all glad to see the car still in the parking spot with all it's parts. From there we drove to Ghirardelli Square for ice cream. I then got dropped off back at the BART to find my way back to my hotel and the rest headed back to San Ramon. It was a fun evening spent with great family!
Saying Goodbye for 2
2 months ago
1 comments:
Natasha, I barely saw your post on my blog and I was thrilled to read it. I had seen your name on Julee's blog and not yet hopped on it because of limited time naturally. But let me tell you how much I admire your artistic blogging abilities! This Ghirardelli post is mouth watering! It's actually pretty cruel of you to do to people like me who are stuck in a 2 bedroom condo with 4 children...anyway, good to hear from you!!!
Zabel
Post a Comment