Friday, February 1, 2008

Hanging With the Howards of San Ramon

On Thursday, Jan. 17th I had a business trip up to Palo Alto, CA. I decided to take advantage of the company's dime and stay for the weekend to visit my brother Barth's family in San Ramon. My sister-in-law Cyndi picked me up near the San Jose airport after my meetings were over at the end of the day. Friday I spent the morning working remotely and then spent the afternoon visiting with Cyndi and browsing the book store. I also took advantage of the trip to get started on my nephews' Justin and Nathan's mission scrapbooks. I spent many hours with each of them going thru their pictures to organize and label them.

This is my adorable niece Brittni hanging out with her cat Roxy and playing the piano. She's such a character!








Barth, Ethan, Brittni and I played a game of Settler's of Catan on Sunday afternoon before I had to leave. This time Barth actually understood the rules and didn't spend the whole game purposely sabotaging the rest of us.

Justin and Julia stoppped by for a visit too.

0 comments: