Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rainbows

Last weekend I drove up to spend some time with Barth, Cyndi and Brittni. We had lots of fun watching movies, playing games, and browsing Old Town Pleasonton. We also had a 'tasting' of sourdough dipped in different flavored balsamic vinegars, where Barth tried to convince me how great it was. It wasn't bad, but not my favorite.

After all the rain I saw this rainbow on my drive home and managed to snap a few pictures. I actually could see both ends, it had the most brilliant colors I've ever seen on a rainbow and it stayed with me for at least an hour.

3 comments:

Chels said...

Beautiful! How fun to visit fam and just relax!

Schumanns said...

We were just talking about rainbows. Daryl saw one in El Segundo but no luck here!! And isn't it illegal to take pictures while driving? :o)

Amber and Everett said...

absolutely beautiful!! Miss you Tasha!